Enrapture Encode Totem Styler






 Boots; £74.99

I would like to welcome the Enrapture Encode Totem Styler to my collection and I can without a doubt say that I absolutely adore this styler, it does everything!

For £74.99 it is a bit pricey but I can assure you that it is completely worth it. It has three sections on the barrel which separately heat up to your desired temperature as you can set them to high (3) or a lower setting (1). You can set your own code so you can achieve your own personalised look. You can achieve a loose wave or a tight curl and anything in between.

This styler is brilliant as its quick and easy and heats up super super quickly. It has a stand and comes with a heat proof mat which is also a carry case which is good for travelling. Overall this styler is well and truly worth the money as its so easy to achieve lots of different types of curls with just one styler.

Have you tried this styler? Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment