Ombre Ombre

Following up from my post about ombre'ing my hair, I pretty much failed to do it! I dyed it with one of those L'Oreal kits and it basically did nothing, not good! So now I face the realisation that my hair is too light to ombre, so I'm off to the hair dressers tomorrow for the first time in a year (I know I know, terrible) and they're going to either attempt to lighten the ends more orrrr send me a darker blonde on top, so I shall post some photos later on to show you all how it went :)

Also started my Christmas shopping and ermahgerd wax tarts are my go to Christmas persent this year! Brought such a nice little set with all different flavour tarts that you can mix and match to create new scents so loving them!

Also invested in another Yankee candle today (Christmas Cupcakes, yummy) and its such a gorgeous smell! I popped to EWD yesterday and got some lovely new hair products which I will be reviewing soon, and a few other things which will be coming up soon!

I've been suffering a little when it comes to the fashion posts as I don't have a tripod and I'm yet to find a suitable place to put my camera in the house in order to get a decent shot so hopefully that will be resolved soon :)

Anyway hows everyones week going so far? 

4 comments:

  1. I had my hair ombre'd in about February, and I had to have my hair darkened on the top too as my hair was too light. I was a bit worried about parting with my blonde but I definitely don't regret it :) Hope you're having a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that's good news then cause I am worried about having the top darkened especially as I've never really put a dye on my hair! How often do you have to go and have your roots touched up then? Xx

      Delete
  2. I find the ombre kits don't really work, the L'Oreal highlighting kit is much better, although it takes a few applications :) a hairdresser is the best bet though, they wont damage your hair as much haha!

    Gill
    gillianetc.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it didn't do much so I just went to the hairdressers in the end :) xx

      Delete