5 Day Challenge


Five Day Challenge - Day 3


Challenge
five random facts about yourself
four of your favourite songs
three of your favourite films
describe two of your favourite memories
one wish/one thing you would change about your life


1. Taken

2. Aladdin (Everyone loves a bit of Disney from their childhood) 

3. 2 Fast 2 Furious

That was harder than I expected trying to narrow it down to jut three of my favourites! Anyway now that I'm back from Paris I've got loads of amazing reviews coming up so don't forget to follow me for loads of fab beauty reviews and I'm contemplating starting doing fashion posts so let me know if thats something you guys would be interested in :)


1 comment:

  1. I love Taken too!

    Ps - I've nominated you for a Liebster award - check out the deets here http://effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete