Liebster Award.

Cannot believe that I'm actually writing this post its so exciting to be nominated and such a surprise :D!
Basically those nominated for the award are up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and the award is a way for them to get a little more exposure!



The Rules

*Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
*They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
*They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
*They must then choose up to 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
*These lucky bloggers must be notified.
*There are no tag backs.

I Nominate;
( I know there isn't 11 people majority of the blogs I follow have more than 200 followers)

11 things about myself;
1) I have three tattoos.
2) I have never dyed my hair and probably never will
3) I recently got engaged
4) I have a villa in Spain
5) I'm currently going into my last year of university.
6) I have an unhealthy obsession with make up.
7) I fear I'm picking up OCD cleaning tendencies from my mother!
8) I love dresses and skirts but feel silly wearing them on a day to day basis.
9) I have abnormal toes (I can stretch them all really wide)
10) I love to read.
11) I wear glasses and am meant to wear them all the time but I don't!


Questions from Effy Talks Life:





(1) What make-up product could you not live without? My Balmi, nothing worse than chapped lips ew!
(2) What is your favourite meal? Fillet Steak and Mash, blue please :)
(3) How would you spend £100? TopShop here I come!
(4) If you had to live in another era which would you choose, and why? 60's everything looked groovy baby.
(5) What do you hope to gain from blogging? Just to get my voice heard out there in the big wide world of blogging and hopefully do some good :)
(6) What's your favourite book? Anything by Sophie Kinsella or Jackie Collins, theres too many good ones to choose from!
(7) If you had one day left to live how would you spend it? Surrounded by all my closest friends and family.
(8) What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Hmm probably getting engaged! For anyone who knows me they never would have seen it coming!
(9) What are you pet peeves? People talking over me when I'm mid sentence, drives me loopy!
(10) First song lyrics that come to your head? And so I say goodbye to a town that has ear and eyes, I can hear them whispering as I walk by, familiar faces smiling back at me and I knew this would make them change - can't go wrong with a bit of ADTR
(11) Can you do a cartwheel? Yes haha!

Questions from Little bit of beauty


(1) Why do you love fashion and beauty? its personal art work.
(2) Would you lick a homeless mans toes for £1,000,000? Haha erm, well I absolutely hate feet but part of my job is dealing with feet so if I sorted them out first then probably yes haha!
(3)  If you were stuck on a deserted island, what two things would you want with you? My phone or laptop cause I'd go mad without one of them and tea bags haha
(4) What is your biggest guilty pleasure? I spend far too much money on things from Topshop when I should be saving!
(5) What is your biggest pet peeve? People talking over me when I'm in the middle of saying something.
(6) Do you have siblings? Nope
(7)  Who is your inspiration? Hard to narrow it down to one, the Olsen twins are amazing, as is Whitney Port and Lauren Conrad.
(8) If you had to choose between, getting married to an animal or changing gender. What would you choose? Change gender I think, half your life as a woman and the other as a man, could be interesting haha!
(9) Piercings or tattoos? Well I have all the piercings I want so tattoos! I have too many of those too haha.
(10) Favorite beauty brand? Skincare - Eve Taylor, Make Up probably Mac.
(11) What size of shoe are you? 5 :)

Questions from always drink tea!

» Are you Star Wars or Star Trek? Wars.
» Do you prefer cats or dogs? Dogs
» What's your favourite feature of your boyfriend/girlfriend/person you like/someone you find attractive? My boyfriends smile, he makes me smile when he does his big cheesy grin (I know pass the bucket!)
» Do you have any bad habits? Yes I crack my knuckles and my entire family hates it!
» What's one beauty product that you hate? This is more skincare but the Proactive range is evil! It literally gave me boils on my face.
» What's one beauty product that you love? My new Mac lipstick in Snob (Review coming soon!)
» Do you like ugg boots? I have 3 pairs but I don't really like them unless its snowing cause they're the only things that keep my feet warm
» Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Yes I have 8 piercings (4 in the left ear, 3 in the right and my belly) and 3 tattoos (1 on my wrist, one on my hip and one on my foot)
» What is your favourite film? Taken, although when I recently went to Paris I was a bit worried and was constantly looking out for "ze ouse with ze red door"
» Would you rather live in a busy city with lots to do or the countryside where it's peaceful? well I kind of live in the country now but I think I would prefer to live in a city like London or New york with all the hustle and bustle!
» What made you choose your blog name? Its my name and my surname without the vowels.

My Questions to you;

1) Why did you start blogging?
2) How do you choose your blog posts?
3) What camera do you use?
4) What photo editor do you use?
5) What is your favorite drink?
6) Winter or summer?
7) What is your favorite book?
8) What magazines do you read?
9) How do you get inspiration for you blog?
10) Who designed your site?
11) £1000, what would you do with it?



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! :) I've never tried blue steak, but I don't think I could, the thought of it being that raw makes me a little queasy, haha! I think I'd be the same for the £100, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins, or just go nuts in Primark.

    Your blog is lovely btw, new follower here! :)

    - Kirsty xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me hon! I'v just answered your questions (Hope I got your name right!) xx

    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete