Seventy times 7

Hola :)

Bit of an unrelated blog post today as I feel my blog is getting a bit bombarded with beauty posts and I feel I'm boring you all, what d'ya think?
Anyway I figured I'm going to start doing outfit posts as from next week as I've been spending a little bit too much time shopping online as of late and due to this the funds are looking a little bleak so I figured I may as well show you all some of the things that have been eating my money :)

I'm also going to do a blog post about my new Glossybox which came yesterday with some lovely new products in that I can't wait to try out. I've finally done it and faltered under peer pressure and order the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I ordered the started kit as I don't actually have any muslin cloths so I figured why not buy the set and kill two birds with one stone, so super excited to try that as I've read so much hype and good reviews about it.

Had a pretty rubbish day today as I've been at uni all day (feel all I ever do is work and go to uni) so I've just taken a trip to the pub where I used to work to see some of my lovely friends which has cheered me up a little :)

Anyway hope you're all having a good day and drop me a comment as I feel like a natter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment