S'all about the lashes...



Boots; £5.49

These are Ardell Natural Style lashes which claim to be "America's Leading Lashes" according to the box, and they are used for adding length and volume to your natural lashes. Usually I'm a complete Eyelure addict and I was quite shocked when I purchased these but I thought I'd go for something a little bit different and try a product out of my comfort zone.

The only thing I'm not loving about these lashes at the moment is that the glue can't really be resealed unlike the Eyelure glue which is a little bottle that can be resealed and reused for those of you who haven't yet tried any Eyelure lashes.

The packaging claims that these lashes are lightweight and comfortable to wear which I totally agree with, they stayed put throughout the day, although I did take my trusty bottle of Eyelure glue out with me just in case a corner decided to come loose or something like that, its always a bit embarrassing if your false eyelashes decide to start coming loose.

I like how these lashes come in a little carry case, it makes them easier to take with you if you just want to chuck them into your bag, unlike the Eyelure ones the plastic box they're in is resealable which makes it easier to keep them looking like new.

Overall, I would recommend these lashes, even if you're a dedicated Eyelure girl like myself, just give them a go, you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the ardell ones, I wear the demi wispies, they are my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't tried them yet but I shall give them a go thanks :) xx

      Delete